In its annual Country Risk Conference, Coface brings together leading specialists from the world of finance, research and business to discuss the major trends shaping the world economy and to shed light on the main economic issues for 2017 and beyond.
Country Risk 2017
Thursday April 20, 2017
3-6 pm - Program
6-7:30 pm - Networking Reception
730 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
(between 45th and 46th Streets)
Topics covered by our panel in 2017:
- European Union: Beyond Brexit
- Is Trump changing the geopolitical landscape?
- Are nationalism and anti-trade attitudes cyclical?
- The ‘Trump-effect’ on Latin American economies
- Are Central and Eastern Europe safe bets in the emerging world?
- What impacts can we expect from the continued low oil prices?
2016 Country Risk Assessment Map
2016 Country Risk Barometer
2016 USA Country Risk Assessment (Coface Handbook: Country Risk 2016 extract)
Register now for Country Risk Conference and receive a copy of the Coface Handbook: Country Risk 2016 when you attend the meeting.
Click here to download the Country Risk 2015 powerpoint presentation.