In its annual Country Risk Conference, Coface brings together leading specialists from the world of finance, research and business to discuss the major trends shaping the world economy and to shed light on the main economic issues for 2016 and beyond.
Country Risk 2016
Wednesday May 4, 2016
3-6 pm - Program
6-7 pm - Networking Reception
730 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10017
(between 45th and 46th Streets)
Topics covered by our panel will include:
- Countries hardest hit by low oil prices
- Latin America and Canada after the commodities boom
- Risk agility and decision making in an era of man-made risks
- USA – will strong fundamentals save us from external shocks?
- Will emerging Asia catch China’s cold?
2016 Country Risk Assessment Map
2016 Country Risk Barometer
Register now for Country Risk Conference and receive a copy of the Coface Handbook: Country Risk 2016 when you attend the meeting.
Click here to download the Country Risk 2015 powerpoint presentation.